Recipe taken from the new SPELT COOKBOOK by Roger SaulSpelt: Meals, Cakes, Cookies & Breads from the Good Grain
Order your SPELT cookbook by Roger Saul >
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes, plus making and cooling porridge.
- 700ml/24fl oz/generous 2¾ cups double cream
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 3½ tbsp malt whisky
- 70g cooked and cooled Porridge
- 200g/7oz poached raspberries or other poached or fresh fruit of your choice.
- 1 tbsp spelt porridge flakes, toasted (optional)
- Put the cream, honey and whisky in a large bowl and whisk, using an electric whisk, until soft peaks form.
Spoon a layer of the spelt porridge into tall glasses, then a layer of the poached raspberries and finally the flavoured cream.
Sprinkle with the spelt porridge flakes, if using. Chill in the fridge until you are readyto serve.
Extracted from Spelt by Roger Saul © Roger Saul 2015
Published by Nourish Books, London.
Commissioned photography by Lara Holmes & Neil White
Don't forget to buy your Sharpham Park ingredients :
< Back to all Recipes