Follow our spelt recipe calendar featuring our favourite seasonal recipes - easy to follow, inspirational and full of the goodness that Sharpham Park spelt delivers.
click here for spelt recipes
BOWEL CANCER UK
Find out here about how Bowel Cancer UK and Sharpham Park are partnering to spread the message of the importance of a high fibre diet in the fight against bowel cancer.
click here to find out more
our shop and cafe at
Kilver Court in the heart of Somerset is the setting for the Sharpham Park shop and cafe, with the best kept secret garden in the county. Click here to read more
YOUR SPELT RECIPES
Help raise awareness of Bowel Cancer and submit your High Fibre Spelt Recipe. The winner will be featured alongside the likes of Sophie Dahl and the Hairy Bikers! ENTER HERE
terms and conditions
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
Recipe of the month
Baltic Orange and Cinnamon Kringle Bread.....
View the recipe of the month.
Sign Up to our monthly newsletter be the first to receive offers and recipes